This site is intended for healthcare professionals
MedAll Primary Care
MedAll Primary Care
3338 followers
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Posted by Sue Gibson  |  20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

Q&A for Primary Care Updates 2024: Bone Health - what primary care practitioners need to know

The upcoming webinar, "Bone Health: What Primary Care Practitioners Need to Know," aims to equip GPs with essential knowledge and skills for managing bone health in their patients. Topics will include the identification and assessment of common bone conditions such as osteoporosis, effective screening and diagnostic techniques, and evidence-based management strategies. Attendees will also learn about the latest advancements in bone health treatments, preventive measures, and the importance of a multidisciplinary approach in patient care. This comprehensive session is designed to enhance the primary care practitioner's ability to promote and maintain optimal bone health in their patient population.

Q&A for Primary Care Updates 2024: Bone Health - what primary care practitioners need to know

The upcoming webinar, "Bone Health: What Primary Care Practitioners Need to Know," aims to equip GPs with essential knowledge and skills for managing bone health in their patients. Topics will include the identification and assessment of common bone conditions such as osteoporosis, effective screening and diagnostic techniques, and evidence-based management strategies. Attendees will also learn about the latest advancements in bone health treatments, preventive measures, and the importance of a multidisciplinary approach in patient care. This comprehensive session is designed to enhance the primary care practitioner's ability to promote and maintain optimal bone health in their patient population.

Donna Holt22 Aug 2024
22 Aug 2024

I registered to watch it but work got in the way, can I watch it on demand?

I registered to watch it but work got in the way, can I watch it on demand?

👍
maliha shamsi has liked this
Stephanie Boland21 Aug 2024
21 Aug 2024

I had mine emailed through last night

I had mine emailed through last night

👍
Stephen Koiyobo Gabriel has liked this
21 Aug 2024

OK, I just saw mine. Thanks.

OK, I just saw mine. Thanks.

21 Aug 2024

I'm still yet to get the feedback form.

I'm still yet to get the feedback form.

Anna King21 Aug 2024
21 Aug 2024

Will i be able to watch this in demand?

Will i be able to watch this in demand?

emily plante20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

Unable to find feedback form?

Unable to find feedback form?

👍
Stephen Koiyobo Gabriel has liked this
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

It should be in your inbox

Yasumi Shibata20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

I’m sorry where can I find the feedback from?

I’m sorry where can I find the feedback from?

👍
emily plante and 1 other have liked this
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

Jay Kyri20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

After a 5 yr treatment with a bisphosphonate how long can a patient have a drug holiday for?

After a 5 yr treatment with a bisphosphonate how long can a patient have a drug holiday for?

Peter Harris20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

Thank you. When referring for dexa and patient has PMH of cancer, should I mention this ? Can dexa help with differential from fragility to pathological fracture lumbar spine? Thanks

Thank you. When referring for dexa and patient has PMH of cancer, should I mention this ? Can dexa help with differential from fragility to pathological fracture lumbar spine? Thanks

walid hassaballa
walid hassaballa
walid hassaballa20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

Are there alternative diagnostic methods to dexa available, especially in countries where DEXA scan is not accessible

Are there alternative diagnostic methods to dexa available, especially in countries where DEXA scan is not accessible

👍
walid hassaballa has liked this
Rachel Enebe20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

Would patients who have regular short course of steroids for COPD exacerbation also need bone protection? Is there a criteria for this?

Would patients who have regular short course of steroids for COPD exacerbation also need bone protection? Is there a criteria for this?

Rachel Enebe20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

The table with the different bisphosphonates and efficacy

The table with the different bisphosphonates and efficacy

Rachel Enebe20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

That's actually on the slide with the bisphosphonates

That's actually on the slide with the bisphosphonates

Andrew Zayas20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

so all high risk patients on FRAX score go straight to treatment not requiring DEXA scan?

so all high risk patients on FRAX score go straight to treatment not requiring DEXA scan?

Rachel Enebe20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

What does NAE mean on this slide please?

What does NAE mean on this slide please?

Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

Just adding the slide here too so we can find out later :) 'Approximate adjustments and considerations to aid interpretation of FRAX'

Just adding the slide here too so we can find out later :) 'Approximate adjustments and considerations to aid interpretation of FRAX'

Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson20 Aug 2024
20 Aug 2024

Hello everyone its lovely to have you. We will be starting soon

Hello everyone its lovely to have you. We will be starting soon