Home
BCS Women In Cardiology
BCS Women In Cardiology
631 followers
Posted by Jennifer Luu  |  29 Apr 2024
29 Apr 2024

On-demand videos

Hello,

Thank you for putting on such an useful resource for cardiology - I’ve been attending all the lectures so far - I recall the live lecture said these lectures will be recorded, how do I find the links?

When I click on the event, it just says ended.

Thank you!

👍
Antoinette Duff and 4 others have liked this

On-demand videos

Hello,

Thank you for putting on such an useful resource for cardiology - I’ve been attending all the lectures so far - I recall the live lecture said these lectures will be recorded, how do I find the links?

When I click on the event, it just says ended.

Thank you!

👍
Antoinette Duff and 4 others have liked this
7 May 2024

Hi,

Thank you for hosting such beneficial, informative sessions. Would it be possible to access the recordings without having registered to attend previous sessions?

Thank you,

Nadha

Hi,

Thank you for hosting such beneficial, informative sessions. Would it be possible to access the recordings without having registered to attend previous sessions?

Thank you,

Nadha

3 May 2024

Hi Thank you for hosting this series - the lectures have been incredibly helpful! Any chance I can get access to the recording to ‘What to do if my patient has tachycardia’. I was on a long day shift during that lecture and didn’t register for the event as I knew I would be unable to attend

Hi Thank you for hosting this series - the lectures have been incredibly helpful! Any chance I can get access to the recording to ‘What to do if my patient has tachycardia’. I was on a long day shift during that lecture and didn’t register for the event as I knew I would be unable to attend

Emily Morris
Emily Morris
Emily Morris3 May 2024
3 May 2024

Hi Jennifer - thanks for getting in touch! We've released the recordings so anyone registered for the event should be able to access them on the event page. Please let us know if you have any difficulties with this!

Hi Jennifer - thanks for getting in touch! We've released the recordings so anyone registered for the event should be able to access them on the event page. Please let us know if you have any difficulties with this!

👍
Cristina Rauta and 1 other have liked this