Home
This site is intended for healthcare professionals
Medicademy
Medicademy
14 members, 32 followers
Posted by Deen Khalil  |  25 Jul 2024
25 Jul 2024

Q&A for MSRA SJT (Professional Dilemmas) | Taster Session

In this one-hour taster session by Medicademy, medical professionals can get introduced to a comprehensive MSRA (Multi-speciality Recruitment Assessment) preparation course covering Professional Dilemmas Paper/SJT. The session covers introductions to expert tutors, an overview of the MSRA & Professional Dilemmas Paper, a delve into the Principle Matrix, and reasons to choose Medicademy. This session is a must for professionals preparing for their MSRA or interested in honing their professional dilemma skills.

Q&A for MSRA SJT (Professional Dilemmas) | Taster Session

In this one-hour taster session by Medicademy, medical professionals can get introduced to a comprehensive MSRA (Multi-speciality Recruitment Assessment) preparation course covering Professional Dilemmas Paper/SJT. The session covers introductions to expert tutors, an overview of the MSRA & Professional Dilemmas Paper, a delve into the Principle Matrix, and reasons to choose Medicademy. This session is a must for professionals preparing for their MSRA or interested in honing their professional dilemma skills.

25 Jul 2024

any suggestion for resource of SJT

any suggestion for resource of SJT

Surbhi Khurana25 Jul 2024
25 Jul 2024

Would it help those sitting the exam in September?

Would it help those sitting the exam in September?

Aishat Oluyole25 Jul 2024
25 Jul 2024

Do I need 24 months of experience before I take the MSRA foot an IMG who has just completed 1 year internship in home country

Do I need 24 months of experience before I take the MSRA foot an IMG who has just completed 1 year internship in home country

Nwojo Amoji25 Jul 2024
25 Jul 2024

After this September batch msra exam, will I have to pay again during the January exam

After this September batch msra exam, will I have to pay again during the January exam

Ahmed Alnaseri25 Jul 2024
25 Jul 2024

is it the cost per group or per person ?

is it the cost per group or per person ?

Rutti Patel25 Jul 2024
25 Jul 2024

When you start applying for MSRA? And when can you sit the exams?

When you start applying for MSRA? And when can you sit the exams?