MedAll Oncology
MedAll Oncology
291 followers
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Posted by Sue Gibson  |  22 Feb 2024
22 Feb 2024

You are invited too!

MedAll Oncology has been created to encourage community for all those on MedAll with an interest in Oncology. Please feel free to create your own thread to chat with others.Maybe you have come across some interesting documentation you want to share, maybe you are doing some research and looking for colleagues.

Lets see what we can do with threads!

By following MedAll Oncology you will be kept up to date on all the comings and goings within this group!

We love to chat and hope you do too!

👍
Alan Gibson and 1 other have liked this

You are invited too!

MedAll Oncology has been created to encourage community for all those on MedAll with an interest in Oncology. Please feel free to create your own thread to chat with others.Maybe you have come across some interesting documentation you want to share, maybe you are doing some research and looking for colleagues.

Lets see what we can do with threads!

By following MedAll Oncology you will be kept up to date on all the comings and goings within this group!

We love to chat and hope you do too!

👍
Alan Gibson and 1 other have liked this
Samia Israr23 Feb 2024
23 Feb 2024

Hello, I'm Dr. Samia, eager to contribute to research endeavors to enhance my learning and research skills.

Hello, I'm Dr. Samia, eager to contribute to research endeavors to enhance my learning and research skills.