MedAll Oncology
MedAll Oncology
284 followers
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Posted by Sue Gibson  |  21 Feb 2024
21 Feb 2024

Q&A for Sarcoma Insights - Diagnosis to Management | Georgina Wood

Enhance your understanding of sarcoma by attending the insightful webinar titled, "Sarcoma Insights: Diagnosis to Management”, led by Dr. Georgina Wood. This session focuses on sarcoma's epidemiology, diagnosis and the latest treatment principles. Suitable for healthcare professionals, this learning activity is an opportunity to enrich your knowledge about sarcoma and improve patient outcomes in this specialized field. It's also important to note that the faculty and planners for this event do not have any financial ties to ineligible healthcare product companies.

Q&A for Sarcoma Insights - Diagnosis to Management | Georgina Wood

Enhance your understanding of sarcoma by attending the insightful webinar titled, "Sarcoma Insights: Diagnosis to Management”, led by Dr. Georgina Wood. This session focuses on sarcoma's epidemiology, diagnosis and the latest treatment principles. Suitable for healthcare professionals, this learning activity is an opportunity to enrich your knowledge about sarcoma and improve patient outcomes in this specialized field. It's also important to note that the faculty and planners for this event do not have any financial ties to ineligible healthcare product companies.

21 Feb 2024

regardless or sarcoma or carcinoma, would treatment be the same i.e. radiotherapy, surgery etc

regardless or sarcoma or carcinoma, would treatment be the same i.e. radiotherapy, surgery etc

21 Feb 2024

Do you undertake staging in Sarcomas similar to other forms? i.e., TNM

Do you undertake staging in Sarcomas similar to other forms? i.e., TNM

21 Feb 2024

if sarcoma is malignant, how do you differentiate it from carcinoma?

if sarcoma is malignant, how do you differentiate it from carcinoma?