MedAll Education
MedAll Education
3816 followers
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Posted by Sue Gibson  |  23 Feb 2024
23 Feb 2024

MedAll Education Community

This is a dedicated thread where we can explore and discuss the latest developments and innovations happening at MedAll and within our MedAll Education community. Click the 'watch' icon to stay in touch! 🤗

👍
Alan Gibson and 3 others have liked this

MedAll Education Community

This is a dedicated thread where we can explore and discuss the latest developments and innovations happening at MedAll and within our MedAll Education community. Click the 'watch' icon to stay in touch! 🤗

👍
Alan Gibson and 3 others have liked this
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson19 Apr 2024
19 Apr 2024

Abstracts at Conferences:

Have you ever thought about submitting an abstract? Well we have a vast number of conferences accepting abstracts and with the inbuilt feature on MedAll - it has never been easier to share your research.

Click right here to see the conferences using this feature!

Abstracts at Conferences:

Have you ever thought about submitting an abstract? Well we have a vast number of conferences accepting abstracts and with the inbuilt feature on MedAll - it has never been easier to share your research.

Click right here to see the conferences using this feature!

Sue Gibson7 Mar 2024
7 Mar 2024

Streaming live events

We've heard your requests for more control over your viewing experience during MedAll Live events, and we're thrilled to announce an exciting update! Thanks to the incredible work of our engineering team, you now have the option to adjust the video bitrate. This means that if you're encountering any streaming issues due to your location, you can now lower the stream quality to enhance stability.

We love feedback too! 💙

Streaming live events

We've heard your requests for more control over your viewing experience during MedAll Live events, and we're thrilled to announce an exciting update! Thanks to the incredible work of our engineering team, you now have the option to adjust the video bitrate. This means that if you're encountering any streaming issues due to your location, you can now lower the stream quality to enhance stability.

We love feedback too! 💙

Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson23 Feb 2024
23 Feb 2024

Iphone users - we have you!

Pop to your app store now and search MedAll to download our new app! 📱

Iphone users - we have you!

Pop to your app store now and search MedAll to download our new app! 📱

👍
Alan Gibson and 2 others have liked this
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson23 Feb 2024(Edited)
23 Feb 2024(Edited)

Fair Medical Education

Unique to MedAll and for those of our colleagues in LMIC.

Further information can be found in Resources > FME 💙 🌍

Fair Medical Education

Unique to MedAll and for those of our colleagues in LMIC.

Further information can be found in Resources > FME 💙 🌍

👍
Desara Rugji has liked this
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson23 Feb 2024
23 Feb 2024

Got an Android Phone? We've an App for that....

Oh yes we do and I wanted you to be one of the first to hear about it!

Apple users, we haven't forgotten you, its coming soon.

Give me a thumbs up if you have downloaded our app

Got an Android Phone? We've an App for that....

Oh yes we do and I wanted you to be one of the first to hear about it!

Apple users, we haven't forgotten you, its coming soon.

Give me a thumbs up if you have downloaded our app

👍
Jamie Boyd and 1 other have liked this
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson23 Feb 2024
23 Feb 2024

Threads:

If you are wondering if you can create a thread the answer is ABSOLUTELY. I would love for you to create a thread on MedAll Education or you can create your very own community and add a thread.

There are lots of reasons you might want to create one. Maybe you want to know who else looking at or following MedAll Education is from your part of the world, or who is else is at uni or working in a specific area that you could start a community with. Whatever your idea is - start a thread and lets see where it goes! 🤝

Threads:

If you are wondering if you can create a thread the answer is ABSOLUTELY. I would love for you to create a thread on MedAll Education or you can create your very own community and add a thread.

There are lots of reasons you might want to create one. Maybe you want to know who else looking at or following MedAll Education is from your part of the world, or who is else is at uni or working in a specific area that you could start a community with. Whatever your idea is - start a thread and lets see where it goes! 🤝

Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson23 Feb 2024
23 Feb 2024

Also, if you want to be notified when someone comments on a thread - just click 'watch'

Also, if you want to be notified when someone comments on a thread - just click 'watch'

Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson23 Feb 2024
23 Feb 2024

Profile:

As you can see, I have a MedAll logo as my photo, but you can change yours and so much more by going to your profile (top right circle next to the bell) You can add a photo, edit your bio, see your achievements, download a learning summary and so much more.

Give me a thumbs up if you have made a change

Profile:

As you can see, I have a MedAll logo as my photo, but you can change yours and so much more by going to your profile (top right circle next to the bell) You can add a photo, edit your bio, see your achievements, download a learning summary and so much more.

Give me a thumbs up if you have made a change

Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson
Sue Gibson23 Feb 2024(Edited)
23 Feb 2024(Edited)

Verification:

Lets get started. It's super important for you to make sure your MedAll account is verified. You can do this really easily, but if you need some help, take a read of this article.

IF you are oversees and don't have a work/uni email or ID - never worry, take a read of this article

Verification:

Lets get started. It's super important for you to make sure your MedAll account is verified. You can do this really easily, but if you need some help, take a read of this article.

IF you are oversees and don't have a work/uni email or ID - never worry, take a read of this article