Home
This site is intended for healthcare professionals
Black Belt Academy of Surgical Skills
Black Belt Academy of Surgical Skills
17 members, 1767 followers
Posted by Nina Aviv  |  1 Oct 2024
1 Oct 2024

Certificate

Hi! How to I claim my certificate of attendance from the event yesterday ? (How to hold instruments)

👍
Omnia Eissa Abdalla Ibnouf has liked this

Certificate

Hi! How to I claim my certificate of attendance from the event yesterday ? (How to hold instruments)

👍
Omnia Eissa Abdalla Ibnouf has liked this
Ayodeji Arobo
Ayodeji Arobo
Ayodeji Arobo1 Oct 2024
1 Oct 2024

Oh! yes, he did!

It was in the chat box.

You should watch the recorded webinar video to earn your certificate.

Quoted from Rim Sabri

He didn’t put the link of the feedback in his live

Oh! yes, he did!

It was in the chat box.

You should watch the recorded webinar video to earn your certificate.

Quoted from Rim Sabri

Ayodeji Arobo
Ayodeji Arobo
Ayodeji Arobo1 Oct 2024
1 Oct 2024

Hello Omnia,

The feedback form is no longer available; however, you can still obtain your certificate by watching the recorded video which was uploaded on the MedAll app yesterday. Search for the webinar title and you'll have access to the video.

I hope this helps

Quoted from Omnia Eissa Abdalla Ibnouf

Where is the feedback link?

Hello Omnia,

The feedback form is no longer available; however, you can still obtain your certificate by watching the recorded video which was uploaded on the MedAll app yesterday. Search for the webinar title and you'll have access to the video.

I hope this helps

Quoted from Omnia Eissa Abdalla Ibnouf

Ayodeji Arobo
Ayodeji Arobo
Ayodeji Arobo1 Oct 2024
1 Oct 2024

I just thought of a solution!

You should search for the uploaded content (Recorded video) of the webinar and watch up to 80% of the total duration.

Once you do, just below the video, you will see a rectangular box wherein your certificate can be claimed.

I hope this helps, Nina.

Quoted from Nina Aviv

Heya thank you I didn’t see a feedback link? Could you please share it I’ll be happy to feedback🙏

I just thought of a solution!

You should search for the uploaded content (Recorded video) of the webinar and watch up to 80% of the total duration.

Once you do, just below the video, you will see a rectangular box wherein your certificate can be claimed.

I hope this helps, Nina.

Quoted from Nina Aviv

Heya thank you I didn’t see a feedback link? Could you please share it I’ll be happy to feedback🙏

Ayodeji Arobo
Ayodeji Arobo
Ayodeji Arobo1 Oct 2024
1 Oct 2024

Oh, no!

I do not have the link at all.

Nonetheless, during the next webinar, you can always find the feedback form in the chat box. Ensure to view the chats before the webinar ends. Thank you.

Quoted from Nina Aviv

Oh, no!

I do not have the link at all.

Nonetheless, during the next webinar, you can always find the feedback form in the chat box. Ensure to view the chats before the webinar ends. Thank you.

Quoted from Nina Aviv

Omnia Eissa Abdalla Ibnouf
Omnia Eissa Abdalla Ibnouf
1 Oct 2024

Rim Sabri1 Oct 2024(Edited)
1 Oct 2024(Edited)

Ayodeji Arobo
Ayodeji Arobo
Ayodeji Arobo1 Oct 2024
1 Oct 2024

Hello Rim,

If you literally filled the feedback form, you should be able to download your certificate by clicking on the notification button on the top right corner of the home page.

I hope this helps.

Quoted from Rim Sabri

I didn’t receive a certificate from last event I attended

Hello Rim,

If you literally filled the feedback form, you should be able to download your certificate by clicking on the notification button on the top right corner of the home page.

I hope this helps.

Quoted from Rim Sabri

Rim Sabri1 Oct 2024
1 Oct 2024

Ayodeji Arobo
Ayodeji Arobo
Ayodeji Arobo1 Oct 2024
1 Oct 2024

Hello Nina,

I believe you filled the feedback form.

If it's a yes, therefore, you should navigate to the MedAll app home page... on the top right corner, you'll see a notification button “a bell” –click on this and you'll have access to download the certificate in PDF format.

I hope this helps.🌹

Hello Nina,

I believe you filled the feedback form.

If it's a yes, therefore, you should navigate to the MedAll app home page... on the top right corner, you'll see a notification button “a bell” –click on this and you'll have access to download the certificate in PDF format.

I hope this helps.🌹

Nina Aviv1 Oct 2024
1 Oct 2024